We are excited to announce that we will be using Membership Toolkit for our Directory this school year. Thank you for your patience while we made the transition to this new system.
Here's what you need to do to get started:
- Go to the ZMS page.
- Click on the Register/Login button.
- Select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Go to your email and click "verify my email" for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can "invite" other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.
Please note: The system is based on email addresses that were submitted when you registered your student(s). If you are using an email other than what was submitted, it will not pull your information.
Here are the links to the mobile apps:
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.