- Callout meeting is usually in January. Please watch the announcements for the exact date.
- Conditioning will take place in February. Coaches will provide dates at the callout meeting.
- Tryouts will take place in early March (March 6, 7 & 8 - 3:00-4:30pm). Coaches will provide dates and they will also be posted on the announcements. Students must have a completed IHSAA physical form dated after 4/1/16 on file in the athletic office to try out. The online signature form must also be completed.
- Any middle school boy enrolled in grades 7 & 8 may try out.
- Practices will start in mid March and continue through late May. Coaches will provide schedules.
- Game schedules can be found on the ZMS website.
- Players will need to provide their own glove and cleats. The school will provide batting helmets. Players will also need to purchase a players pack that includes socks, shirt and a hat.
- All players are required to pay the ZCS program support fee of $125 unless they have already paid for 2 seasons earlier in the same school year. There is no charge for the third sport in a particular school year.
8th grade: Marcus Fredwell (firstname.lastname@example.org)
7th grade:Pat McCarthy (email@example.com)